Drought monitoring data and products
- Drought Termination and Amelioration — Based on Palmer drought analysis, the precipitation required to end or ameliorate drought in 12 timescales (1- to 12-months), the percent of normal precipitation this amount is, and the probability of receiving this amount of precipitation based on the historical record; worst case scenarios and projected scenarios are included
- Historical Palmer Drought Indices — Create year-over-year animations of various Palmer-type drought analyses.
- North American Drought Monitor — Maps, narratives, indicators, and data depicting areas of drought and abnormally dry conditions across the North American continent, compiled from national analyses prepared in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- USAPI Precipitation — U.S. Affiliate Pacific Islands weekly, monthly, and seasonal precipitation totals, percentiles, and ranks
- Weekly Palmer Drought Indices — Weekly Palmer-type maps beginning in 2005.
- National Integrated Drought Information System (NIDIS)