- Year-to-Date Evolution of Temperatures
- Year-to-date Temperature Anomalies
- Divisional Precipitation and Drought Maps
- April Temperature Records
- Ten Warmest 12-month consecutive periods of the CONUS Record
Citing This Report
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information, State of the Climate: Monthly National Climate Report for April 2012, published online May 2012, retrieved on October 7, 2022 from https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/access/monitoring/monthly-report/national/201204/supplemental/page-4.