- Year-to-date Temperature Anomalies
- Warmest Warm Seasons and January-September Periods on Record
- Significant Temperature Records at Stations
- Divisional Temperature Departures
- Warmest 12-month consecutive periods for the CONUS
- September daily temperature extremes
Citing This Report
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information, State of the Climate: National Climate Report for September 2012, published online October 2012, retrieved on September 16, 2021 from https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/national/2012/9/supplemental/page-1/.