- Year-to-date Temperature Anomalies
- Divisional Precipitation and Temperature Departures
- Year-to-Date Temperature Evolution
- Warmest 12-month consecutive periods for the CONUS
- November daily temperature extremes
- Warmest Autumns and January-November Periods on Record
Citing This Report
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information, State of the Climate: National Climate Report for November 2012, published online December 2012, retrieved on September 19, 2021 from https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/national/2012/11/supplemental/page-5.