Did You Know?
Climate Monitoring Monthly Releases
Release dates of the Climate Monitoring U.S. National and Global monthly reports are tentatively scheduled and as such are subject to change. Definitive release dates are determined no later than one week prior to the reports' release and all public calendars will be updated accordingly. The closer to the release date, the less tentative it is. The associated National and Global datasets are released at the same time as the reports.
- February Release: 8 March 2017, 11:00 AM EST
- March Release: 6 April 2017, 11:00 AM EDT
- April Release: 8 May 2017, 11:00 AM EDT
- May Release: 7 June 2017, 11:00 AM EDT
- June Release: 7 July 2017, 11:00 AM EDT
- July Release: 8 August 2017, 11:00 AM EDT
- August Release: 7 September 2017, 11:00 AM EDT
- September Release: 6 October 2017, 11:00 AM EDT
- October Release: 8 November 2017, 11:00 AM EST
- November Release: 6 December 2017, 11:00 AM EST
- February Release: 16 March 2017, 11:00 AM EDT
- March Release: 19 April 2017, 11:00 AM EDT
All questions regarding the reports and their release dates should be sent to NCEI.Monitoring.Info@noaa.gov.