Did You Know?
Climate Monitoring Monthly Releases
Release dates of the Climate Monitoring U.S. National and Global monthly reports are tentatively scheduled and as such are subject to change. Definitive release dates are determined no later than one week prior to the reports' release and all public calendars will be updated accordingly. The closer to the release date, the less tentative it is. The associated National and Global datasets are released at the same time as the reports.
- November Release: 8 December 2015, 11:00 AM EST
- December/Annual Release: 7 January 2016, 11:00 AM EST
- January Release: 8 February 2016, 11:00 AM EST
- February Release: 8 March 2016, 11:00 AM EST
- November Release: 17 December 2015, 11:00 AM EST
- December/Annual Release: 20 January 2016, 11:00 AM EST
All questions regarding the reports and their release dates should be sent to CMB.Contact@noaa.gov.