Temperature, precipitation, and drought data and products
- Geographic Reference Maps
- National Weather Service Regions — Map and list of the National Weather Service Regions
- U.S. Agricultural Belts — Maps of the major agricultural belts in the Contiguous U.S. (Corn, Cotton, Primary Corn and Soybean, Soybean, Spring Wheat, Winter Wheat)
- U.S. Census Divisions — Geographic reference map of the U.S. Census Divisions
- U.S. Climate Divisions — Map and information about the U.S. Climate Divisions and their dataset
- U.S. Climate Regions — National Centers for Environmental Information's (NCEI) U.S. Climate Regions
- U.S. River Basins — Contiguous U.S. Major River Basins as designated by the U.S. Water Resources Council
- Miscellaneous U.S. Regions — Miscellaneous regions in the Contiguous U.S.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Global Warming — A general overview of global warming and the science behind its understanding.
- Global Temperature Uncertainty — National Climatic Data Center Frequently Asked Questions for Uncertainty of Global Temperature Estimates
- Temperature Monitoring — Monitoring global and U.S. temperatures at NOAA's National Centers for Environmental Information
- Global Climate Change Indicators — Latest information of observed climate change illustrating global warming
- Greenhouse Gases — An introduction to the major greenhouse gases in the earth's atmosphere. The FAQ discusses the relative potency, concentration and expected atmopsheric lifetime.
- NCEI's Global Temperature Anomalies Dataset — The Merged Land and Ocean Surface Temperature data are presented as anomalies (departures from a long-term average) on a five-degree by five-degree global grid. The period of record is January 1880 through the most recent month.
- NOAA's official responses to congressional hearing on climate change and adaptation
- NCEI Director Thomas Karl's written testimony on climate change adaptation before the House Committee on Energy and Commerce and Subcommittee on Energy and Environment