A climate quality, long term dataset of global infrared window brightness temperatures.
- 1981-present (updated quarterly)
- Global coverage (70N to 70S)
- Three channels (IR, WV, VIS)
- Climate quality calibration for IR channel
- Satellites: data included from most meteorological geostationary satellites.
GOES data reformatted, navigated and calibrated to make access easier for most users.
- 1994-2017 (updated annually)
- Two domains: Western Hemisphere and CONUS
- All GOES channels
- Operational calibration for IR channel
- Satellites: GOES 8-15