Hurricanes and Tropical Storms - November 2012
NCEI added Alaska climate divisions to its nClimDiv dataset on Friday, March 6, 2015, coincident with the release of the February 2015 monthly monitoring report. For more information on this data, please visit the Alaska Climate Divisions FAQ.Note: This report catalogs recent tropical cyclones and places each basin's tropical cyclone activity in a climate-scale context. It is not updated in real time. Users seeking real time status and forecasts of tropical cyclones should visit The National Hurricane Center.
This page is currently undergoing a refresh and will temporarily not be updated. The 2012 annual tropical cyclone report will be available in January 2013 and regular monthly updates will resume in spring 2013 with the start of the next North Atlantic hurricane season. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Information on current tropical cyclone activity is available through these Worldwide Tropical Cyclone Centers:
- NOAA's National Hurricane Center
- NOAA's Central Pacific Hurricane Center
- Japan Meteorological Agency
- India Meteorological Agency
- Meteo France
- Australian Bureau of Meteorology
- Indonesian Agency of Meteorology
- Fiji Meteorological Service
- Meteorological Service of New Zealand