Obtaining Data at the WDC Please Cite Data Contributors!Data archived here were last updated in February 2005.
Data contributed since March 2005 are available from the
Neotoma Paleoecology Database.
- Pollen Search Engine
- List of Pollen Data by Title and Investigator
- Locate and download pollen data via a Google Earth Map
- Download Pollen Data via FTP
- Bartlein et al. 2010 Continental Temp., Precip., GDD, 6ka & 21k
- Bjune et al. 2008 Northern Fennoscandia Counts and Reconstructions, Text or Excel format.
- Finsinger et al. 2010 Lago dell'Accesa, Italy Summer Precipitation and January Temperature Reconstructions, Text or Excel format.
- Gajewski 1988 NE USA LIA Reconstructions
- Nakagawa et al. Lake Suigetsu, Japan Counts and Reconstructions, Text or Excel format.
- Peros and Gajewski 2008 Nunavut, Canada Counts and Reconstructions, Text or Excel
- Scott 1996 Kuiseb River Basin, Namibia 2000 Year Hyrax Midden Pollen Data, Text or Excel
- Scott 1996 Wonderkrater, South Africa 20,000 Year Pollen Data, Text or Excel
- Viau ang Gajewski 2009 Boreal Canada Regional Holocene Climate Reconstructions, Text or Excel
- Viau et al. 2008 Eastern Beringia 25,000 Year Climate Reconstructions, Text or Excel
- Viau et al. 2006 North American July Temperature Reconstructions
- Vegetation Mapping for eastern North America
- BIOME 6000 African and European 6K Climate and Surface Reconstructions
- Ray and Adams 2001 GIS-based Vegetation Map of the World at the Last Glacial Maximum
- Williams et al. 2004 Pollen Viewer for Quaternary North America and gridded pollen data.
- Search All Paleoclimatology Data
- Related Journals