Copyright (c) 2010
Work of U.S. Government.
No rights may be assigned.
LIST OF CONDITIONS
Redistribution and use of this program in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted for any purpose (including commercial purposes) provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions, and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions, and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or materials provided with the distribution.
- In addition, redistributions of modified forms of the source or binary code must carry prominent notices stating that the original code was changed, 1 the author of the revisions, and the date of the change.
- All publications or advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software are asked, but not required, to acknowledge that it was developed at the NOAA's National Climatic Data Center in Asheville, NC and to credit the contributors.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND THE CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. In no event shall the Government or the Contributors be liable for any damages suffered by the users arising out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
This work was prepared as an account of work by employees of an agency of the United States Government. Neither the United States Government nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately- owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Government, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.