Environmental Information Summaries (EIS)
This publication series consists of brief descriptions, often with sample illustrations, of publications, tabulations, manuscript records and applications of data available at NCDC.
NOTE: The Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view/print the EIS publications available online.
All other EIS publications may be ordered Offline.
- C-1 C-1 Weather Records in Private Litigation (1.0M)
- C-2 Local Climatological Data
- C-3 Wind Chill
- C-4 Climate and Relocation
- C-5 Temperature & Precipitation Extremes in the U.S.
- C-6 Hourly Observations and Summary of Day Data (Surface-Land)
- C-7 Marine Weather Observations
- C-8 Winds Aloft Computation Sheet - Winds Aloft Summary Form
- C-9 Upper Air Observations - Summary of Constant Pressure
- C-10 Radar Weather Observations
- C-11 Cooperative Observers Climatological Observations
- C-12 Wind Direction vs. Speed Tabulations
- C-13 Ceiling Visibility Wind Tabulations
- C-14 Heating and Cooling Degree Days
- C-15 Index of Original Surface Weather Records
- C-16 Environmental Satellite Data & Information
- C-17 Climatography of the U.S. Publication Series
- C-18 Solar Radiation Data
- C-19 Heat Stress (Thermal Comfort Indices)
- C-20 Winter Indoor Comfort
- C-21 Annual Average Climatic Maps of the U.S.
- C-22 Selected Climatological Publications
- C-23 1971-2000 Climatic Normals (122K)
- C-24 Historical Climatology Series
- C-25 Service Records Retention System
- C-26 Climatography of the United States No. 20: Climatic Summaries for Selected Sites
- C-28 Climatography of the United States No. 84: Daily Normals and Precipitation Probabilities
- C-29 Climate Change Issues
- C-30 NOAA Wind Profiler Demonstration Network