Did You Know?
Climate Monitoring Monthly Releases
Release dates of the Climate Monitoring U.S. National and Global monthly reports are tentatively scheduled and as such are subject to change. Definitive release dates are determined no later than one week prior to the reports' release and all public calendars will be updated accordingly. The closer to the release date, the less tentative it is. The associated National and Global datasets are released at the same time as the reports.
- October Release: 6 November 2015, 11:00 AM EST
- November Release: 8 December 2015, 11:00 AM EST
- September Release: 21 October 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
- October Release: 18 November 2015, 11:00 AM EST
- November Release: 17 December 2015, 11:00 AM EST
All questions regarding the reports and their release dates should be sent to CMB.Contact@noaa.gov.