Customers can order CD-ROMs, DVDs, posters, publications, and physical copies of data and products online from the NOAA National Data Centers' Online Store.
How to Order
- Select the product that you wish to order and click Add to Shopping Cart. The items in your shopping cart will be saved until you checkout and pay for your order or until you close your browser window.
- When you are ready to complete your order, click Proceed to Checkout.
- You will be prompted to create a profile, which will allow us to properly process your order using your designated customer information. If you are a returning customer, you may access a previously created profile.
- You will then be routed to our payment-processing center, Pay.gov, to make a secure electronic payment. NCDC does not retain any customer credit card information.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your order payment.
Checking Order Status
The Check Order Status page allows customers to view their order receipt and shipping status by entering the order number.
Delivery and Charges
Orders can be delivered by U.S. Postal Service or by UPS Next-Day service. NCDC does not offer shipping via FedEx. Orders shipped outside the United States must be shipped via UPS Next-Day Service for tracking purposes.
The items above ordered through the Online Store require prepayment, and NCDC accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Wire transfer payments in U.S. currency are accepted for phone orders only. To place an order using wire transfer payment, please contact an NCDC customer service representative at 828-271-4800. Refer to the NCDC Non-Federal Customer Payment Policy for additional information.
A $4.00 handling charge applies to all orders. An additional $6.00 charge is required for delivery via UPS, or customers may use their UPS Account Number by providing it on the Online Store checkout page along with their other shipping information. A $67.00 charge applies to international orders.
Additional details for ordering legally certified data are available on the Certification of Data page.