- NCDC News: The U.S. Climate Reference Network—A Decade of Operations.
- NCDC News: NCDC Continues to Expand the U.S. Climate Reference Network in Alaska.
April 5, 2012
- NCDC News: USCRN Completes New Sensor Suite Addition.
February 29, 2012
- NCDC News: USCRN Measures Record -51°F Record in Alaska.
- January 2009: Volume 2, Number 1
- USCRN Marshall Testbed and future soil moisture/soil temperature and relative humidity instrument deployments
- October 2008: Volume 1, Number 4
- Celebrating a Climate Milestone: USCRN Continental U.S. Coverage Commissioned
- Issue 3, September 2007
- Moving Towards Completion of the Network
- Issue 2, March 2004
- Maintenance Report; Temperature and Precipitation; Site Installation
- Issue 1, August 2003
- Testing & Evaluation Phase Complete; 10 Principles of Climate Monitoring; The Site Survey