- NCDC News: The U.S. Climate Reference Network—A Decade of Operations.
- NCDC News: NCDC Continues to Expand the U.S. Climate Reference Network in Alaska.
April 5, 2012
- NCDC News: USCRN Completes New Sensor Suite Addition.
February 29, 2012
- NCDC News: USCRN Measures Record -51°F Record in Alaska.
The 21st AMS Conference on Applied Climatology/17th Symposium on Meteorological Observation and Instrumentation
- USCRN Science and Applications - Chaired by Dr. Michael Palecki
- Snowfall Measurements and Intercomparison (includes work by USCRN) - Chaired by Dr. Bruce Baker